We serve all maintained primary schools in Buckinghamshire and provide support for:
- Primary aged pupils displaying social, emotional and behavioural difficulties in their mainstream school within the Buckinghamshire education area.
- Pupils who have received fixed-term exclusions from school or whose escalating behaviour difficulties are placing them at serious risk of exclusion.
- Pupils who are at risk of failure at school through disaffection.
Referrals to the Buckinghamshire Primary PRU can only be made via a mainstream primary school within the Buckinghamshire education area. In order to make a referral, please complete the following steps:
- Download the referral form for the PRU site which supports your school:
2. Complete all sections of the referral form.
3. Discuss with parent/carer and ask them to signed the referral (please note that we cannot accept a referral without evidence of a parent/carer signature)
4. Scan and securely email completed referral form to your PRU sites email address (email address can be located in the top right hand corner of the form)
Schools must return this form and any supporting evidence in a secure format of your choice (eg. encrypted or password protected).
Once the completed form has been received, a member of the PRU team will contact the school to arrange a mutually convenient time to observe the child and talk to school staff.