Bucks Family Information Service
- Is part of the Early Help offered to families in Bucks
- Works together with families to make positive changes to their lives to prevent or reduce the need for services like children’s social care
- Works in partnership with other services so that that the focus is on the whole family
- Aims to work with families before their problems become too difficult to manage
- Is based on the family wanting to work with the service
Buckinghamshire Safeguarding Children Board (BSCB)
The Buckinghamshire Safeguarding Children Board (BSCB) is a statutory body established under the Children Act 2004. It is independently chaired and consists of senior representatives from the key agencies and bodies which have regular contact with children and young people or responsibility for services to them. This website brings together information for children, young people & their families, as well as the professionals who work with them.
This link will take you to the website page for the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre.
Insafe is a European network of Awareness Centres promoting safe, responsible use of the Internet and mobile devices to young people. It has information on online safety for children, carers and teachers.
This link will take you to the website page for Team Teach, Please also see our current training page.